Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-26 Origin:Site
stainless steel plate has smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media. stainless steel plates have high temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate will be affected by inherent factors such as exposure environment and product morphology.
l What are the properties of stainless steel plates?
l What are the precautions for using stainless steel plates?
What are the properties of stainless steel plates?
1. A better corrosion resistance.stainless steel plate has similar ability to resist general corrosion as unstable nickel-chromium alloy 304. It is mainly used in high temperature applications, which require materials to have strong anti-sensitivity to prevent intergranular corrosion at lower temperature.
2. Oxidation resistance at high temperature. stainless steel plates have high temperature oxidation resistance, but the oxidation rate will be affected by inherent factors such as exposure environment and product morphology.
3. Thermal conductivity. Stainless steel can keep the surface clean, so its heat transfer is better than other metals with higher thermal conductivity.
What are the precautions for using stainless steel plates?
1. When using stainless steel plates, if there are welding chips, cement, oil stains, lime, putty, sand ash, etc. attached to the surface, clean them in time, otherwise it will cause rust or mildew after a certain time.
2. Due to the difference of water quality in different regions, or if the water quality of iron-containing elements discharged from galvanized pipe remains on the surface of stainless steel plate for a long time, it will easily cause floating rust if it is not cleaned in time.
3. Mineral materials or acid and alkaline dust falling on the surface of stainless steel plates in newly renovated houses will easily cause floating rust of stainless steel plates if they are not cleaned in time.
4. If pig iron and other articles come into contact with the surface of stainless steel plate for a long time, it will also cause floating rust, mildew or discoloration.
5. Chemicals such as chemicals, detergents, paints, sauces, oil stains, pesticides, etc., which remain on the surface of stainless steel plates for a long time, are easy to cause mildew or rust.
6. When processing and installing the stainless steel plate, be extra careful to prevent the surface of the stainless steel plate from being scratched by the front edge.
The invention of stainless steel plate is a great achievement in the history of metallurgy in the world. The development of stainless steel plate has laid an important material and technical foundation for the development of modern industry and scientific and technological progress.Wuxi Minstar Steel Co.,Ltd. has become one of the level-one suppliers of China.Now the company is mainly focusing on theimport and export all kinds stainless steel products.It mainly produces and processes stainless steel plates, stainless steel coils, stainless steel tubes, stainless steel rods/angles/channels, carbon steel plates, carbon tubes, etc. It has abundant resources, diversified varieties, huge stocks and low prices. It can customize high-quality standard products and non-standard products in a short time.